About Me

Hi Ted here, I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with my beautiful partner in life and wife of 25 years Vickie, and our schnauzer Abbey. I have 3 children, and 4 grand children.


My business career began in the Building Materials Distribution business, where a partner and myself built a very successful business. I served as the Vice President and General Manager of that company.

After 22 years in that business, I just burned out (perhaps you might relate). I left the company I had built, sold my home, and the plan was to move to mountains of Colorado. I wanted to take some time and decide what I wanted to do with the rest of my life.

We were in the final stages of making the move to CO, when I was contacted by a very close business associate asking me to meet for coffee. Little did I know at the time that he would be presenting me with a Network Marketing Opportunity. Out of respect for my friend I listened. Much to my surprise I loved the whole concept...It made perfect sense to me!

So long story short, in 1993 I began a new career in Network Marketing.

0 comments: