A Product Which I Use and Recommend

Have you ever felt that you were just running out of gas about mid-afternoon? You know...that feeling that just comes over you, where you feel all of your energy has been drained, and you want a short power nap!

Have you experienced the glare of lights in your night vision? Those little star bursts that appear around the lights of an approaching vehicle when driving at night.

Do you ever feel that your mental focus and clarity is not what it should be? That feeling of frustration due to lack of concentration.

These are all things which I was experiencing in my own life less than 4 months ago. I had resolved myself to the fact that this was all just part of the natural process of aging and that I was going to have to get used to it. Much to my surprise I found that this was not the case...that in fact these little malady's could be changed.

A friend sent me a sample of a new product to try, it is called MaxGXL. He sent enough for one person to take a twice daily dose for 5 weeks, or two people 2 1/2 weeks each. All he asked was that I take it as directed and report back to him my experience. Both my wife and myself decided that we had nothing to lose, and we would take it.

I was very surprised when within a very short period of time after taking my first pack (3 capsules in a cellophane package) I felt re-energized. This was not a feeling like a caffeine high or what I have felt after drinking a Red Bull (or similar energy drink)...not at all, it was just a real feeling of well being and energy.

I called Rick that evening to report my experience and ask a little more about what this stuff is and what it does. He told me that the name MaxGXL is an acronym for Maximum Glutathione Accelerator. I had never heard of glutathione and did not know what it was. He explained briefly that it is a substance produced naturally in the body and it is required by every cell in the body in order to function properly.

Vickie and I continued to take MaxGXL which Rick had sent to us, and by the two week point we realized that we were going to be out in less than a week. Vickie insisted that I call him and get some more on the way, as she did not want to run out!

We have now been taking Max for just under 16 weeks and we have both seen vast improvement in our overall health and well being.

Following are some of the benefits we have received:

Increased Energy...no longer feel the need to catch a quick power nap in the afternoon.

Improved Visual Clarity...My Eye Doc had informed me last April that I was beginning to form cataracts, I am anxious to see what he says about them on my annual check up next month.

Vastly Improved Mental Focus...Fewer Senior Moments

Symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome...for Vickie, has completely vanished. She was extremely uncomfortable because of this condition.

Improved Sleep...Both of us sleeping all night and remembering our dreams, rather that waking several times a night. Awake feeling rested and refreshed.

Improved Breathing...Much less wheezing and coughing.

Fewer Aches and Pains...Generally just Feeling Better, a Real Sense of Well Being.

“This product, in my opinion, represents the single most important breakthrough in health that we will witness in my life time, and this product will revolutionize, change and transform the practice of medicine world wide and make Dr Robert Keller more famous than Jonas Salk who created the polio vaccine.” John Nelson MD, Immediate Past (159th) President American Medical Association, speaking about MaxGXL


This is an Incredible Product and I will continue to take it the rest of my Life. I recommend it to everyone who cares about slowing the process of aging, or maintaining and improving their own health.

If you would like to see for yourself how you may benefit from increased Glutathione Levels. Here is the place to get a sample of MaxGXL.


0 comments: