What Made Network Marketing So Appealing To Me?

I've been asked this question more times than I care to remember over the past 15 years. As a matter of fact it was in March 1993 that my friend John from Tulsa called and asked me to meet him for coffee. As I mentioned in the "about me" the last thing which I would have expected was that he planned on showing me a Network Marketing Company.

John was well aware that I had just left a 22 year business career, and a very nice 6 figure income. Also, that I had no immediate plans for future employment, and that I was going to have some spare time on my hands for a while. So why not take a shot at me, right?

What I saw in his presentation was a product that I recognized had some real sizzle to it. It was not available through traditional retail stores. I knew immediately that it was very demonstrable, and that if people saw this product they would want it.

My biggest question...Can we make a decent profit from marketing it? Now this is where he really knocked my socks off! John showed that not only could we make a nice wholesale to retail profit, that we could also leverage our efforts by building a team of marketers to works with us.

I realized that from this team building concept the income could become very significant, and over time would become a truly passive income stream. I liked what I saw enough that on my drive back home I made a stop at the local library and checked out a few books on Network Marketing, and the Multi-Level Industry. This was just the beginning of my love affair with network marketing.

If you’re considering starting your own home-based business, or if you are already building a Direct Sales or MLM Business this informative audio, "The Truth About Network Marketing" is a must hear. A $60 value and it's your's Free!

0 comments: